Friday, February 6, 2009

Acting/Dialogue Animation : BLOCKING

After lazing for so long, I've finally re-motivated myself again. Thanks to everyone for the faith and encouragement during this time. Here's the blocking, thanks to Ronald who shared some ideas with me.

This animation is for the February animation competition on 11 Second Club. I'm trying to squeeze time out, and hope that I can finish before the deadline. Please.. Please give me any C&Cs.. Alright here goes..

Time Taken : 4 hours



My scenario :
Mr. Guitarist get offended by Mr. Elvis ignorance, and challenged him. Mr. Elvis get emotional...

The Subtitles :
Voice One: "Well I'd like to see you try, you wouldn't last one day."

Voice Two: "Dude, I service society by rocking, okay? I’m out there on the front lines liberating people with my music. Rocking ain’t no walk in the park, lady."

No comments: